• The treatment plan in modern dentistry
• Decision making process in case of NSRCRT
• The disassembling of crown, bridge
• Cast post , screw post , fibre post : techniques
• How to remove gutta-percha and cements
• Tips & tricks
• Management of complex cases
• Broken instruments
• Sandwich technique
• Large foramen
22nd - 23rd - 24th October 2020
Still 6 seats available
In this course with Dr. Fabio Gorni and Dr. Riccardo Tonini you will have the change to learn the complete process of retreatment.
From the diagnosis up to the most complex scenario, you will learn how to take the right decision on the treatment process and how to actually deliver the treatment.
Topics of this course will also be about the right set of tools and how to choose them depending on the clinical situation.
Part of the course will be also dedicated to the MTA use, a great material to deal effectively with iatrogenic mistakes.